Gallus Golf Offer Locker Integration
This section describes how to integrate CampaignPilot with the Gallus Golf mobile app Offer Locker feature.
CampaignPilot can sell electronic, single-use offers, that are delivered to your customers via the Offer Locker in your Gallus Golf mobile application. Using CampaignPilot with your Gallus Golf app is a great way to sell your products and services virtually, without requiring you to manually issue coupons and vouchers.
You will first need to configure CampaignPilot with some details about your Gallus Golf mobile application. You can access these settings by visiting Settings -> Channels -> Mobile App in CampaignPilot.
1) Start building a Sale type campaign in CampaignPilot. Currently CampaignPilot can only integrate with the Offer Locker when you are building a Sale campaign.
2) On the Type of Sale Campaign step, select Sell Your Product with CampaignPilot.
3) Set up your voucher or offer details by providing a name and price. Then click on the Gallus Golf Offer Locker Integration link near the bottom.
4) Enable the Offer Locker Integration toggle. Then fill in the details of your Offer Locker voucher. The details you enter here will appear on the single-use offer delivered to your customer's Offer Locker after their purchase.
Setting up an Offer Locker voucher in CampaignPilot
The title will appear in the list of offers in the customer's Offer Locker. It also appears at the top of the offer when opened by the customer.
The description appears in the main content area of the offer.
Offer Date Range
Typically offers issued with CampaignPilot should be issued immediately once purchased. If that is the case with your campaign, just leave the "Active On" date blank. However you can delay issuing an offer if you'd like. You can issue purchased offers on a specific date by setting the "Active On" date.
The Expire On date can be used to invalidate the purchased offers on a specific date. This is useful if you are selling a voucher or offer that expires. You can leave this field blank if your purchased offers never expire.
You can issue more offers or vouchers than the quantity purchased by the customer. This is useful for running "Buy X, get Y" type offers. For example if you are running a "Buy One, Get Two" voucher campaign, you want to make sure that when a customer purchases one of these packages, they get two vouchers delivered to their offer locker. So in this example you would enter "2" here.
5) Finish the Campaign Wizard. Now when a customer makes an online purchase from this campaign, they will be issued a single-user offer in their Offer Locker.
When a customer is making a purchase for an Offer Locker item, they will see a notice that the offer will be delivered to the mobile app.
CampaignPilot Offer Locker checkout screen
Once the purchase is complete, within 15 minutes your customer will be issued an offer. The offer is issued to the Offer Locker with the email provided during checkout.
Example Offer Locker voucher in a Gallus Golf mobile app
- 1.This is the Offer Title from the Offer Locker Integration settings in CampaignPilot.
- 2.This is the Offer Description from the Offer Locker Integration settings in CampaignPilot.